509Maker’s G540 USB Controller ! Don’t forget to add our ribbon cable to your order ! Allowing the gecko g540 usb controller and G540 unit to be Plug and play!
- GRBL Latest release preloaded and configured for our boards.
- Custom Optiboot bootloader
- Authentic FTDI FT232RL USB bridge
- Atmega328P core processor
- ICSP header for atmega328p
- IDC26 header for direct connection to Gecko G540 driver
- Screw terminals for Start/Resume Feed/Hold Reset/Abort
- Additional screw terminal for grbl compile time option (ask to be enabled).
- On board dip switch to select what axis gecko clones on A-axis (X or Y)
- Power , RX and TX on board LED status indicators
- On board 5v 1A Recom regulator
- Board can be powered over USB or external source
- 7-24V External power source input screw terminals
- Limit switches , touch probe , spindle and coolant relays make full use of Opto-isolators through the Gecko built in G540 break out board.
Our g540 usb controller runs the latest revision of GRBL cnc control firmware and is compatible with a number of cross platform control software. Such as GRBL Panel, Bcnc, universal G-code Sender just to name a few!
grbl panel: website
Please note: gecko , grbl , ect. names belong to their respective owners. I am not affiliated and use of the above is in informative reference only! Each item is made right here in the U.S.A. All sales final no returns/refunds. Experienced users recommended. Requires wiring into your own electronics box.